All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Alvinmalnikmiami.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Alvinmalnikmiami.com), is strictly at your own risk. Alvinmalnikmiami.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
All images on Alvinmalnikmiami.com and its extensions are posted in good-faith and under the belief the images are posted in compliance with the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code). All images on Alvinmalnikmiami.com and its extensions are believed to be readily available in other places on the Internet, in the public domain, or used pursuant to ownership, license, or fair use.
Claims of Infringement
If you believe your copyright has been infringed by the content appearing on Alvinmalnikmiami.com, or its extensions, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address
- A short, specific description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon; for multiple items, a list will suffice
- The exact URL, a link to, or a reasonably sufficient description of the places where the alleged infringing material is located; for multiple items, a list will suffice
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the agent or person authorized to act on your behalf
- A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner, or you are the agent authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.